URGENT NOTICE: It is with regret that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all swims are cancelled until further notice. Please keep an eye on the mailing list and this site for further updates.
We hold two swimming sessions a month. These take place at Plympton Swimming Pool just outside Plymouth (details below) from 8pm until 9pm. Each session currently costs £5 for members and £7 for non-members – just pay on the door. Please bring photo ID if it is your first visit. There is minimum age of 18 years, which not our rule; it is a condition of us using this pool. For information on about becoming a member please see the Club Membership page.
|January||6th & 20th|
|February||3rd & 17th|
|March||2nd & 16th|
|April||6th & 27th|
|May||4th & 18th|
|June||8th & 22nd|
|July||6th & 20th|
|August||10th & 24th|
|September||7th & 21st|
|October||5th & 19th|
|November||2nd & 16th|
|December||7th & 21st|
Plympton Swimming Pool is operated by Everyone Active - please see their website for its details. For those wishing to come along, below are driving directions to the pool, or for those with SatNavs, the postcode is PL7 2AS. There is ample free car parking.
- Take the A38 to Marsh Mills and exit onto Plymouth Road (B3416) towards Plympton.
- Follow the B3416 until you get to the mini-roundabout with a Tesco Express on the right.
- Turn right onto the Ridgeway.
- At the next mini-roundabout turn left, and then immediately left again.
- Follow the road to the end, and you will arrive at Plympton Pool.